Read More Postings!  

Re: re/paul

May 5 2008 at 12:56 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Re: re/paul

Anyone that claims to have known or have had a relationship with Paul Jones here should be viewed with extreme skepticism. Extreme Skepticism!

Paul's former girlfriend Sandy can sometimes be reached over at Larochelle's (although she has taken enough beatings here for quite a few lifetimes and I wouldn't blame her if she chooses not to respond.) The link for Larochelle's forum is:

http://www.quicktopic.com/39/H/xkq38Nqee92ps

Susie Mains was a long time love of Paul's and dealt with him after the loss of Anissa. You might find it hard to believe but she is now an agent specializing in child actors and is easily Googled. Sometimes she will answer emails about Paul, sometimes she won't. She was close to Paula though and might want to know about Paula's health problems and that she has been removed from her home in PDR and put in a nursing home in Michigan.

Personally, Beth and I do not bother anyone that does not contact us first.

Larochelle had some wonderfully digitized photos of Anissa and Paul as children, that Mrs. C' would forward to you if you request. They are rather heartbreaking but Beth and I printed them out and added them to our albums. moderntechnician@yahoo.com

Finally Paul's friend Bobby is a big member at the other two sites dedicated to the Jones' and can be reached at Larochelle's forum (if he doesn't catch the post, one of the Pro-Anissa group over there will email him for you.)

Wm. B

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses