Read More Postings!  

A note to Mr Butt Outt

August 24 2008 at 11:28 AM
No score for this post
Hope  (no login)

I see alot of unkind words posted here. Names that mean nothing. Mrs. T is that Mr. T's wife. Mrs. Bell. Mrs. C all a figment of someones good writing. I see unkind word coming from people that offer nothing. Mr. Outt seem to have gone underground. I hope he is OK. I do enjoy the little information he has given us. I read a story of the first time he saw her drive by his house. Very nice story. His kindness to her grandmother till the day she died. Years of helping the people that loved her. He seemed to drive by her mothers and keep a eye on the house. I know he did not like her at all. What a sence of respondsablity. He wrote of seeing the guys with her mother out front. He wrote of the front door being kicked in and needing fixed.
He hated the CD and letters sent to the elderly after she was dead. He took his concerns to the LAPD for the safty of those women.
I read a post that he had pages removed from the old board after threats where made to harm the judge that sent her to Juvie. This I feel was a great job and should be rewarded. Yet you people did nothing but call him names. Now that the IP numbers show everything only one person stepped up and said they were wrong. That was a brave sole. I feel he has a lot to share. I wounder if he has things from her grandmother that he could share with us. Yet I do not blame him for saying he will never share with the people that have been so rude to him.
I would like to ask Butt what happened to her Grandmother things after she died. Do you have any you would like to sell. I for one would love to have something of the women who took her in. Do you see Mrs. Watkins? How is she I pray her health has gotten better.
Does Mrs. Watkins still live in the aria. She sounds like a great sole.
I wish the best to the pertector that has stuck in there all these years. I understand you are still friends with many people. From reading your writings. I want you to tell all the old friends you speak to Thank You for me.
I have never seen someone take so much bashing and stand to there guns for years.
I myself feel a great pride that there is a person like him out there and wish him all the best. You and your friend that wrote on here from time to time have shown us what a good friend is like. I only wish I could have such a loving person in my life.
Thank You
Hope

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement