Read More Postings!  

Re: What the hell ....?

October 30 2008 at 9:01 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Re: What the hell ....?

Thanks for your response! (I'm the person who originally started this post). I'm really glad to see that not everyone on here is all weird and psycho, and that there actually ARE people left that want to keep a memory of Anissa alive....a positive one, that is.

Actually the reason I started this post is because for my high school English class we have to pick a child star to do a report on: in which we have to include a well-written biography, pictures, and info on not only their child star years but also their life as they were older. I picked Anissa because I'm only 16 and I wasn't around in the 60s and 70s when Family Affair was on, but we used to watch re-runs all the time in the 90's, when i was younger, and I thought Anissa was really cute as "Buffy". Also because I heard that she died in Oceanside, CA, which is the city where I live. So I picked her and I've already finished the part where I talk about her celebrity years, but I also have to include her teen years which I've had a harder time finding truthful information, because I've heard so many contradicting stories. And some stories that I've heard don't even make sense at all. So I came to this board hoping I'd learn more, but I just ended up more confused.

But thank you SO much for the links you included in your post. The photobucket one was especially helpful. If you have anymore info, please tell me. I need all the help I can get on this report!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message