Read More Postings!  

Regarding "the test"

December 19 2008 at 11:19 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Re: Anissa's favorite color.

I'm just an innocent bystander in all this, but may I make an observation from personal experience.

By the time I was 18 my favorite color had changed at least three times.

And my favorite teacher in elementary school was not necessarily my favorite teacher by the time I reached high school.

Really, the only definitive question in your test is who the teacher was that Paul fought with. Unless you want to revise the favorite teacher to "Who was Anissa's favorite teacher at Paseo Del Rey?" Even then, I don't recall discussing favorite teachers with my friends at that age.

May I suggest that you re-evaluate your test and come up with questions that can be answered with proof rather than opinion or probabilities, along with questions that the answers would and could be remembered. Things that were distinct about Anissa and would be remembered by the majority of those who knew her.

Favorite songs and groups change with age too. Maybe a question like "What color was the interior of her car?" or "Did she have a favorite and unusual piece of distinct clothing (shoes, purse, t-shirt) that would be remembered at a certain age/grade? These things could probably be proven with a picture too. Just a suggestion anyway.

Another possibility that would be opinion but usually doesn't change with age, and the classmates would have to confer on...What were her favorite condiments? What did she get on her burgers when she ordered them? Or, was there a condiment she hated and asked them to "hold"?

You could even get creative and make the test multiple choice.

Respectfully....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement