Read More Postings!  

Re: You know.......

June 24 2009 at 10:55 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Re: You know.......

Jerome recieved a certain level of respect from certain members of Anissa's Real Friends & Their Respective Partners and much of their appreciation remains in print on this forum despite the so-called 'private forum' commissioning hackers and stalkers to delete and edit content and bully and intimidate Anissa's Real Friends & Their Respective Partners through this forum, emails and phone calls. On behalf of our esteemed group, I wish to offer sympathy and condolences to Jerome and lament the fact that his good name has been dragged into the mud by a malevolent clique using him to further their malevolent agenda. It is time for this forum to either be closed or drastically over-hauled to prevent such low-level forms of attack to be carried out in the future.

Myself and Anissa's Real Friends who I correspond with on a daily basis will not respond to this intellectually impaired persons posts because we feel it is a severe breach of ethical guidelines to use intellectually impaired people as a first line of defence in sloppy, misconcieved public harrasment.

This message has been edited by spindaddydad on Jun 25, 2009 8:15 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses