Read More Postings!  

The house at 2312 Littler Lane - WOW!

September 27 2009 at 12:29 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

I've been a fan of Anissa Jones for a long time ...I went on Wikipedia and read that she died in Oceanside, CA, a city near where I live. (Best known for the Camp Pendleton Marine Base) So I google-mapped the address and decided to see where it was she died...no, I'm not a creepy person who gets turned on by seeing morbid-related places, I was simply just curious to see where Anissa had spent her last few days (or hours?) on earth.

So I was expecting to find a trashed-up apartment somewhere in the ghetto of downtown Oceanside, figuring the night she died she was just partying with some druggies and overdid it. Boy, was I wrong.

I went to Littler Lane, shocking to find that it's actually a well-taken care of home in a first class suburban neighborhood in the hills of Oceanside, overlooking the golf community in the valley below it, and you can even see a bit of the ocean. It's right by the El Camino Country Club, off of Vista Way, which is also extremely luxurious.

My question is: what was Anissa doing at that house? I read on wikipedia that it was a friend's house - who was this friend? Was Anissa living with the friend? Was this friend a drug user also? Was it actually a party or was Anissa simply just hanging out there using drugs with the friend?

If Anissa was only 18, the friend probably wasn't much older, was this a family's home? It doesn't look like the type of home that some young single girls would live in. The neighborhood seems family oriented. Sorry for all the questions, does anyone know any answers? Or is it one of those unsolved mysteries? Thanks in advance.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses