Read More Postings!  

Re: Write her a letter

February 1 2010 at 8:46 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Re: Write her a letter

I'll try to make this concise.

Agreed, parties are for good times. If there are going to be people in attendance who I deplore, I won't go.

Some history...
E Hollywood story played up the Tristan & Lisa vs. the "Bad Kids" angle. "We were her REAL friends and tried to get her away from those bad influences." Alan came off as an indifferent jerk. Played it off like "oh well, accidents happen". Hardly the reaction of a boyfriend, or even a close friend who was present on that fateful night. Especially when he enabled the final result. How many 17 year olds experience finding their girlfriend dead in the bed they shared? Pretty traumatic I'd say.

Cut to this board...Carla was hated. Alan was hated. "They did nothing to prevent her death or get help" "They delayed calling for help and covered up facts".

That is where I'm coming from. The posts on this board (which I'm not a regular and probably check in twice a year on average) and some research I've done on my own.

And anybody can do a Facebook search. You don't have to be a member of some elite Anissa board.

An imp huh???

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement