Read More Postings!  

Re: Cathy...

December 15 2010 at 12:14 AM
No score for this post
B.T.  (no login)

Response to Re: Cathy...

You must be the person who is always directing people to Facebook. Just as an example...I ask to be friends with Carla or Butch. They understandably ask who I am, and being an honest person I explain that I'm trying to unravel the mystery of Anissa's last day. I think we all can agree that there are certain questions that have never been answered truthfully. In addition, no one that was there seems to have the same story. Getting back to my "what if"...So I tell them what I'd like to discuss. Do you REALLY think they are going to talk to me, a complete stranger? I don't think so. And I'm not the type of person to weasel my way in under false pretenses.

I've seen the pictures on the PDR page and some of Anissa's friends pages. Nothing of Anissa or Paul. I think I've only seen one photo of Carla from that era. But most importantly, no discussion whatsoever of Anissa or Paul. Lots of reminiscing, but no mention of the Joneses of PDR. As if they never existed, or the subject is taboo. So even if I was accepted into their circle, what would I learn? That Toes was a dangerous place to surf?

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree in that it appears they have closed ranks from the moment they realized Anissa was dead. It's 34 years later and still NO ONE that was there has given a believable or understandable first hand account.
Why the delay in calling for help?
Where did Carla and Alan go in Anissa's car that morning AFTER they knew something was wrong?
Who ransacked her apartment before she was even cold, and what were they looking for?
Where were Paul, Belinda, and Rodney, when they received the news of her passing?
Was she really going to break up with Alan? Were they fighting right before she took those last downers? Who suggested she open the capsules?
Was Alan cheating on the side with Carla?
Why was it so important to dress her body BEFORE calling for help? Why did no one call for help other than a 14 year-old's call to some older friends?
Why did/would Anissa ingest cocaine (a stimulant) so close to the time she ingested the downers?
How could Alan sleep with, wake up with, get dressed, and "check on" a corpse who was starting to show rigor, and had puked, without realizing something was wrong?

Sorry, but on this board I must be on defense mode, and I assumed your reply would state that the facts are known. Maybe they are, but you must admit that the actions of all are suspicious and I'd like to know why. After 34 years, why will no one fess up to the course of events those last 24 hours?

So, who should I friend request on Facebook? Who knows the truth and is willing to share with a stranger?
Facebook would be useless in my quest for the truth I'm afraid.

And to keep this thread on topic...I don't believe Belinda is on Facebook. If she is, she's not friends with any of the PDR crew.

Respectfully...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement