Read More Postings!  

Re: Who are you?

February 24 2011 at 6:17 AM
No score for this post
Bill Ratekin  (no login)

Response to Who are you?

I don't think we met, I ended up in all this,after Paula contacted me and I ened up out in LA, i have to tell you,I didn't expect all the anger, hatred, that was all to real,.This is not why I got involved.
I did not start this room and I'm only here because Brian told me what was going on in here.

I use my name because I don't have anything to hide But Butt Outt there is somthing wrong with her, and Tristen to. They wanted me to be this evil person so bad, and they find out I'm not and they are still pissd. But I'm not gonna be spoken to like that,and I don't care who they knew.
And Jan if your real and polite and have manners,great because your about the only "friend" of Anissa's to be this way. I do remember your remarks on the video.

You know if I was doing this for the money, I could have had that a long time ago. But that is not what this was about, still isn't. They could have been so much more.I know they had it rough,but so what, do they think they are the only ones with a rough row to hoe. They have made this a mess

Bill Ratekin

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses