Read More Postings!  

Re: the more i question

May 6 2012 at 12:14 AM
No score for this post
new york fan  (no login)

Response to Re: the more i question

that wasn't what i was aiming at. i wasn't questioining helen's eventual course or demise as the years passed by. even if the end of those years was a direct result of helen being an adpoted child, and possibly an adopted child from drug addicted and child abusing parents.

i was questioning why the night and morning of anissa's death, and the few weeks and few months after, there wasn't a more thorough and searching investigation, of all those who were there possibly doing drugs with anissa.

i would think and suspect, no thorough and honest report, would have come to the conclusion, that only anissa was doing drugs that night and morning. but since no one else was arrested or charged on drug possesion or being high on drugs, i can only assume it was either the negligence of the police force, or the technology of the time; or possibly the influence by those who would not want the investigation to go any further.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses