Read More Postings!  

ugly post

May 22 2012 at 10:11 PM
No score for this post
new york fan  (no login)

Response to Dear Reader, I Hate You..

if this is really you posting entropicdaisy, it's an unbecoming post.

anissa was 4'9" and 82 pounds, NOT my type by a long shot! my type is christina hendricks, kim kardashian, the young sofia loren, sofia vergara, etc.

i like a voloptous, healthy, bouncy girl. i like the parts to jiggle with exuberance, preferably in close proximity to my face.

many who knew anissa didn't appreciate her, nor did they love her, nor would i ever envy them. maybe they should envy me, who never knew anissa but would have been a far better, kinder, friend to her than they ever were.

necrophilia and bones? i would hope i'm not so ugly as quasimodo that i would crawl into the grave with the lovely esmeralda.

this isn't to say that if i had known anissa i would have refused to fall in love with her; if it came to that. but she is nowhere near my type. but i would never say no to an exception, nothing is more rare, nor more surprising, nor more wonderful, than when you fall in love in spite of yourself. to fall in love with someone you never suspected you could fall in love with, is a humbling and freeing experience.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses