Read More Postings!  

Re: investigation

May 23 2012 at 10:13 PM
No score for this post
new york fan  (no login)

Response to Re: investigation

i believe i mentioned that a few posts ago. i know first hand how tight cops, firemen, and military people can be with each other.

anissa betrayed frank henessy and the trust he put in her to protect his much younger 14 year old daughter helen. frank henessy would have thrown anissa to the dogs. 18 year olds had gone to vietnam and died and killed for his country, and this little hollywood brat thinks she can come into frank's house, and throw a drug party, and she dies from a drug overdose, in his house, while he's away?

why would frank henessy wish to suffer such a humiliation? oceanside, california must have been a cop/fireman/military community. they look out for their own. im thinking, frank is in his environment, his community, cops, firemen, civil servants. this is 1976, drug use is still an awful, depraved thing to do. the older generation, hasn't a clue as to the cultural changes that have happened. or they have a clue, but the clue is unbelievable.

the community looks out for each other. the hollywood brat was trusted, she broke all trust. frank has paid his dues. paid his dues to the country. he's one of us, we'll spare him any further humiliation. throw the hollywood brat to the dogs.

is it any wonder that helen henessy, is the most mysterious part of the story?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses