Read More Postings!  

3 Millionaire Questions answered.

June 9 2012 at 1:26 PM
No score for this post
  (Login diane2012)

Forgive me if I don't state this exactly as I did when I first put the questions up in the first place.

1. Besides Shirley Jones, which Jones did David Cassidy sing with professionally?

Answer: Davy Jones.
First of all we know that David Cassidy and Shirley Jones performed together in the series The Partridge Family.
Rumor has it that in the last 5 years of Davy Jones' life, he and David Cassidy become friends an d sometimes played joint concerts together.

2. Which two people named Jones debuted in a new television series for the 1966-1967 television season.
Answer: Davy Jones and Anissa Jones.

On September 12, 1966, Davy Jones debuted on a new television series called The Monkees. Coincidentally, but luckily a difference of two hours in airing time, Anissa Jones debued on a a new television series called Family Affair.

3. What was the name of Bill Clinton's mistress who had the same name as one the people in Anissa Jones' life?

Ansswer: Paula Jones.

There will be more Millionaire Questions coming soon, but only if the people on this message board request it.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement