Read More Postings!  

Re: This Forum

June 19 2012 at 8:00 PM
No score for this post
Chase  (no login)

Response to Re: This Forum

Thanks Creta. It's nice, albeit rare, to hear from someone with actual valid input and recollections, whether they were friend, family or stranger to Anissa.

The dwindling remainder of we "regulars" here have been nothing but polite and encouraging to one another without question for why the others visit or post here.

I personally have seen maybe one, possibly two, full episodes of Family Affair. It was admittedly a bit too saccharine for my tastes growing up. As a pop culture nut of the '80s, I remember reading that "Buffy from Family Affair killed herself in 1976." That was my sole bit of knowledge re: FA and Anissa.

Almost a year ago, while researching a subject matter wholly unrelated to Anissa, I stumbled upon her story and was moved. Fascinated. I dropped my other project and immediately began the frustrating quest of researching her final years and those who were a part of them.

It's a depressing, joyless story from which I frequently need to take a break. But whether she was sinner or saint, vile or victim, the factual normative parts of her story intrigue me just as much as what only exists now in conjecture.

And because it's a story that I've been unable to shake for nearly a year, it's a story I want to explore and share without regard for the input of the anonymous naysayers.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement