Respond to this messageRead More Postings!
Original Message
  • This Forum
    • Mary Owens (no login)
      Posted Jun 12, 2012 2:00 PM

It annoys me when so many people flock to worship a miserable kid who died from drugs and alcohol 30 odd years ago.I just find this forum nauseating,it's like you want to have some glory from the death of someone I could never even liked when she was alive.
      I remember when this forum started ,i would come here and almost every question was about her,almost every user name had something to say praise about her in it with people posting their love for her and even dreaming up weird parades with candles in front of the home where she died.
      Personally i wouldn't buy a dvd set of family affair or claim to be a fan of anissa jones once she was dead,I have a small amout of some sympathy for her but not change my overall opinion of Anissa jones.
      I was a fan of Family Affair from childhood,liked Anissa a lot when I was 7 and I wouldn't call myself a fan of Family affair today,I just enjoyed a lot of the shows. It doesn't change that fact that anissa jones was a kid alcoholic and drug addict who pretty much hated the world she lived in,I would just feel sympathy for the loss of that life for a clueless and aimless kid who flushed her life down the tiolet.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options