Latest News Fan Fiction Episode Guide Years 1 thru 3 Episode Guide Years 4 thru 6 Great Moments
Trivia Quiz Franatical Miscellanous Discussion Board Chat Links

RUNHP Discussion BoardFan Fiction Board Happily Divorced Board Chit Chat!

Return to Index  

Ted and Fran Reeves

July 16 2006 at 10:15 PM

Aileen  (Login paradiseisland)
Chat
from IP address 65.218.144.92

Response to Charlie and Fran

They are the ones arguing.

As for me, I don't feel the characters "hate" each other, is Fran who cannot let go of the fact that "Ted" was a bad (do not say the worse because he never abuse her phisically) husband...that who was being unfaithful to her all the time of their marriage, I guess even before.

Since Fran Reeves has not really forgive him, she is always fighting with him, and always mentioning to everyone the bad husband/man he is...even to their children.

Ted, still the womanizer man, just makes matter worse by venting his frustration for the fact that his son didn't finish medical school and is working as a regular clerk.

Although I don't feel sad, I wouldn't had minded that at least at one episode they shared a friendly kiss, and patch things up...for their children and their own sake...even if they didn't end up together again.

And to finish...I would had like another actor as Fran Revees boyfriend....its a chemistry thing...that's all.

Aileen

Pup In Paris:
Fran: Oh Mr. Sheffield, I just wanted you to know that these last three years have been just the best years of my life.
Max: Oh God--my children! Oh, they adored you Miss. Fine.
Fran: Ya know, now would be a good time to call me Fran.
Max: I love you.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Back to The Really Unofficial Nanny Home Page