Return to Index  

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.........

April 11 2012 at 1:52 PM

(Login DaveRoof)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 99.99.44.130

Response to If there are 6 topics and i 'm only interested in one ... or --

"it takes some of us a lot of time and work to create text, etc. I'm not about to try to post every model i want to sell in one post"

OK, so let me get this straight.....because it takes a lot of time and work to create text, you'll start and leave multiple posts to list the items you have for sale, rather than put them all into one post?

How does that take less time?

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! - Eleanor Roosevelt

Respond to this message   
Responses

Posting or replying to messages on Plane Trading requires visitors to register:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

"Plane Trading" is a space to post your messages about items you want to buy, swap or sell. These might be kits, accessories, decals, tools or any other item related to our hobby.

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

If you click the box labelled "Also send responses to my email address" when you are composing your message, "Plane Trading" will automatically send an e-mail to you when your message has received a reply. This e-mail will contain a link back to the specific reply on the discussion group. It is therefore important for each message and reply to contain your correct e-mail address.

Please do not make adverse comments about asking prices or other aspects of advertisements. These postings will be promptly removed from the server. Anonymous posts or posts without valid email addresses may also be removed from the server.

Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.

free counters