1. "Airman of World War 1: Men of the British and Empire Air Forces in Old Photographs" By Chaz Bowyer (1975 Hippocrene Books) 128 pages. Very Good Condition, 1 minor tear on rear of dust jacket. $10.00
2. "The Fighting Triplanes" By Evan Hadingham (1968 Macmillan Press) 240 Pages. Very Good Condition, 1 Minor tear of dust jacket at spine. $10.00
3. "Curtiss: The Hammondsport Era 1907-1915" By Louis S. Casey (1981 Crown Publishers) 237 pages. Very Good Condition. Very Good Condition, minor dust jacket wear. $10.00
4. "The 9th Air Force in World War II" By Kenn C. Rust (1970 Aero Publishers) 245 pages. Very good Condition, minor dust jacket wear. $15.00
5. "Pictorial History of the French Air Force: Volume 1 1909-1940" By Andre Van Haute (1974 Ian Allen Publishers) 145 Pages. Like New Condition. $20.00
6. "Bomber Squardrons of the RAF and Their Aircraft" By Philip Moyes (1964 MacDonald and Janes) 399 pages. Very Good Condition, some minor dust jacket wear. $20.00
7. "Fighter Squadrons of the RAF and Their Aircraft" By John Rawlings (1976 Revised Edition MacDonald and Janes) 572 pages. Very Good Condition, 1 minor tear on dust jacket front. $20.00
8. "Camouflage & Markings: RAF Fighter Command 1936-1945" By James Goulding and Robert Jones (1971 Doubleday) 294 pages. Very Good Condition, 1 tear on dust jacket rear. $10.00
9. "The RAF in Action: From Flanders to the Falklands" By Robert Jackson (1985 Blanford Press) 160 pages. Very Good Condition, some minor dust jacket wear. $10.00
Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.
"Plane Trading" is a space to post your messages about items you want to buy, swap or sell. These might be kits, accessories, decals, tools or any other item related to our hobby.
To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.
If you click the box labelled "Also send responses to my email address" when you are composing your message, "Plane Trading" will automatically send an e-mail to you when your message has received a reply. This e-mail will contain a link back to the specific reply on the discussion group. It is therefore important for each message and reply to contain your correct e-mail address.
Please do not make adverse comments about asking prices or other aspects of advertisements. These postings will be promptly removed from the server. Anonymous posts or posts without valid email addresses may also be removed from the server.
Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.