Matilda; some feedback neededDecember 28 2011 at 9:09 AM
jeff (Login jbrundt)
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I'm close to finishing my Tamiya Maltilda (I've only have had it in work for the past year or so). I did some washes and weathering but wanted a bit of feedback before I added the final clear/sealer coat.
Let me know what you think..
- Looks great! - Kent Kirkpatrick on Dec 28, 2011, 9:18 AM
- Questions for ye.. - Dan Yakel on Dec 28, 2011, 10:32 AM
- answers - jeff on Dec 28, 2011, 12:20 PM
- Nicely built but.. - Mike Starmer on Dec 28, 2011, 11:33 AM
- Your Matlida looks great and you're a..... - Mike R on Dec 28, 2011, 4:01 PM
Posting or replying to messages on Tank Talk requires visitors to register:
- First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
- Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.
Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.
Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server. Off-topic posts will also be removed from the server. Repeat offenders will be blocked from accessing all of HyperScale's Forums.
In addition, "Tank Talk" is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.
Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.