Return to Index  

Huntsville AMPS MVPA Show

June 25 2012 at 1:41 PM
Rob Ervin  (Login robervin)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 184.41.90.129

The MVPA Nationals along with an AMPS contest will be held this week in Huntsville Alabama at the Von Braun Event Center.

Here's the overall info on the MVPA National convention

http://www.mvpa.org/home/mvpa-convention/upcoming-convention/

and here's a link to the show flyer on the AMPS web-site.

http://www.amps-armor.org/ampssite/documents/AMPS-MVPA_Huntsville_2012.pdf

This will be my third MVPA National Convention. These are great shows!! I understand that there were nearly 100 restored military vehicles pre-registered. Plus the Veteran's Museum in Huntsville as well as the NASA museum makes for plenty to see in the area. A great opportunity to gather your own reference material.

We are also asking people to consider bringing extra models from your collection for a large "Display Only" section of the show. Display Only Models will not be charged any additional entry once you have entered a model.

I hope to see many of you there and be sure to bring extra batteries for your camera.

The MVPA Show runs from Thursday thru Saturday with the AMPS show kicking off on Friday!

All vehicles will be displayed in teh air-conditioned convention center so don't be deterred by the heat.

Cheers,

Rob Ervin

Respond to this message   
Responses

Posting or replying to messages on Tank Talk requires visitors to register:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server. Off-topic posts will also be removed from the server. Repeat offenders will be blocked from accessing all of HyperScale's Forums.

In addition, "Tank Talk" is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.

free counters