IF funding was no barrier, what military vehicle would YOU run?July 10 2012 at 5:46 AM
|George Oh (Login RGeorgeO)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
For me, it'd be a LVT Mk.4 Buffalo (the one with the rear ramp).
It could go almost anywhere on (gentle)land or (calm)water, AND I can take the family (Wife & 2). Fishing. Camping.
Or course, I'd modify it to have a truck-type canvas cover over the cargo well.
All this is because I've an Airfix one that I started last night. It is 70% complete.
- If someone else was buying the diesel - Bill Bailey on Jul 10, 2012, 6:32 AM
- Then why not get an M548 cargo carrier? - Rob Gronovius on Jul 10, 2012, 6:36 AM
- Panhard VBL - Jim Mc on Jul 10, 2012, 1:14 PM
- Unless - Owen R Auer on Jul 10, 2012, 8:40 PM
- How about an M-51 Isherman! - Anonymous on Jul 10, 2012, 10:51 PM
- Filthy rich? Billions? After all the Ferraris, Cobras, a/c, sail/speed boats, etc, .... - Tom Booth on Jul 11, 2012, 5:10 AM
Posting or replying to messages on Tank Talk requires visitors to register:
- First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
- Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.
Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.
Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server. Off-topic posts will also be removed from the server. Repeat offenders will be blocked from accessing all of HyperScale's Forums.
In addition, "Tank Talk" is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.
Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.