Books FS, New listings, Reduced Prices

February 4 2017 at 10:59 AM
Mark Smith  (Login marksmuse52)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 47.184.138.172

Reach me at marksmith52@sbcglobal.net ~ Please Write if questions, and I'm open to offers, especially on multiples. Payment via paypal to this address (preferred) or Money Order. US only on these please.

"Arsenal for Democracy: Armored Vehicles of the Warsaw Pact" by Robert Michulec, Concord Pub, 1994. Very hard to find. Over 500 photos, 16 page color section, Very Good condition. $35

PzKpfw Iv in Action by Bruce Culver (Armor #12), Squadron Signal, 1975, great cond. $10

"Soviet Mechanized Firepower Today" by Steven Zaloga, Arms and Armour Press, Fotofax Series, no date present, $10

"Soviet T-62 Main Battle Tank: A Photo Essay" by Bishop & Stansell. Grenadier Publishers, 1990. Lg format, soft bound, perfect condition $12

"The Blue Devils in Italy: A History of the 88th Infantry Division in WWII" by Jon Delaney. 1946 First Edition. Personal Copy that belonged to John F. Curry, whose name was stamped by publisher on bottom of the cover. Curry won the Silver Star with this unit. Beside this sentence on p.93: "1st Battalion swept into Rome at 1530 hours and reported itself as the first infantry force to make it," Curry's note in the margin says, "First Bn. entered Rome before daylight! I had the lead!!" Extremely well-written with many photos, maps, and appendices. A collectible book in its original printings, on heavy coated stock, and a stated First Edition, in good condition. $45

"Fallschirmjager in Action" (Weapons No. 1) by Uwe Feist, S/S Weapons #1, covers rubbed a bit, 1973 $15

"The Blue Devils in Italy: A History of the 88th Infantry Division in WWII" by Jon Delaney. 1946 First Edition. Collectible Copy that belonged to John F. Curry, whose name was stamped by publisher on bottom of the cover. Curry won the Silver Star with this unit and there is a correction handwritten over this sentence on p.93: "1st Battalion swept into Rome at 1530 hours and reported itself as the first infantry force to make it." Curry's note in the margin, in red, says, "First Bn entered Rome before daylight! I had the lead!!" Extremely well-written with many photos, maps, and appendices. This is a collectible book in its original printings, on heavy coated stock, and is a stated First Edition to boot, in very good condition. $55

"Behind the Lines: A Critical Survey of Special Operations in World War II" by Michael F. Dilley Pen & Sword, 2013, 236 pp, Hardcover w/ Jacket. Perfect cond. HTF $18

Respond to this message   

Posting or replying to messages on Tank Talk requires visitors to register:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server. Off-topic posts will also be removed from the server. Repeat offenders will be blocked from accessing all of HyperScale's Forums.

In addition, "Tank Talk" is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.

free counters