<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTB: MB Models 1/35 Christie Tank?

February 14 2012 at 5:33 PM
  (Login tcj1965)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 70.26.28.148

Hello All!

I may be mistaken but I think MB models (Mike Bishop) did a kit of the US Christie tank years ago. If anyone has one for sale or knows of another Christie tank kit in 1/35 I would appreciate hearing from you!

Cheers!

Terry Jones
Ottawa, Canada

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login rgronovius)
HyperScale Forums

Commanders did a conversion

February 15 2012, 3:41 AM 

of the T.3 tank for the Zvezda BT-5 tank.

RobG

Respond to this message   

(Login patrix67)
HyperScale Forums

And, Commanders now has a Christie conversion available

February 15 2012, 4:44 AM 

that uses the new Tamiya BT-7 instead of the Zvezda kit.

Finally, Decalomaniacs has a set of decals that has Christie markings on it; I believe the set is called something like US Light Tanks: 1920-1942 (DM-015).

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
Editor - WarWheels.Net
http://www.warwheels.net

Respond to this message   

(Login tcj1965)
HyperScale Forums

Thanks guys - WOW a T-10M by Commanders!!!!!

February 15 2012, 4:53 AM 

Checked out their website and will order the conversion. And I also saw they are doing a 1/35 T-10M "Lenin" as well!!

Ya-hoo!

Cheers!
Terry Jones
Ottawa, Canada

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - WTB: MB Models 1/35 Christie Tank?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Posting or replying to messages on Tank Talk requires visitors to register:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server. Off-topic posts will also be removed from the server. Repeat offenders will be blocked from accessing all of HyperScale's Forums.

In addition, "Tank Talk" is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.

free counters