<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Large scale resin T-34/85 (1/18 maybe?)

March 8 2012 at 8:08 AM
  (Login russianfist)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 174.255.178.56

I was at a shop last week and they had a BIG all resin T34/85 but I can't remember what scale it was but I think it was 1/18 and it was produced by an english company I believe.
Sorry for the vague details but I didn't have time to take a better look.
Does anyone know of a kit like this and what kind of reviews do they have for it?

"I may not like what you have to say,but I'm willing to die for your right to say it"

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mark
(Login experten)
HyperScale Forums

Frontline Miniatures

March 8 2012, 8:55 AM 

It is 1/15. Not a bad kit, but the Trumpeter one is much better (and cheaper). They also made a 1/15 K5e railgun, as well as some other interesting stuff. There are a couple of items on ebay right now from a Hong Kong seller. I just picked up a 2cm ammunition trailer.

Respond to this message   

(Login djnick66)
HyperScale Forums

Is this the same Front Line...

March 8 2012, 1:10 PM 

That had a horrible 1/15 or 1/16 T-34 and 88 FlaK some years back? If so everything I ever saw about them was VERY negative... poor accuracy, molding, detail, etc.

These days I would buy the Trumpeter 1/16 kits. They are all well done and I can't imagine the resin kit could be any better and cost less.

Respond to this message   

(Login PBR66)

Matthew Higgins does on in 1/18 that may be cheaper

March 8 2012, 10:40 AM 

or competively priced with the kit from England. Send me an email and I will send the info.
Ken

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Large scale resin T-34/85 (1/18 maybe?)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Posting or replying to messages on Tank Talk requires visitors to register:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server. Off-topic posts will also be removed from the server. Repeat offenders will be blocked from accessing all of HyperScale's Forums.

In addition, "Tank Talk" is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.

free counters