<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Sculpey in Australia

April 15 2012 at 4:01 AM
David Waye  (Login DavidWaye)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address

What is the equivalent for 'sculpey'in Australia (unless it is available as Sculpey).

Where would I buy it here in Oz?


 Respond to this message   
Steve M
(Login Wumm)
HyperScale Forums

Try Eckersley's Dave...

April 15 2012, 4:40 AM 

Stores in most capital Cities.
They also stock the smaller, coloured sticks IIRC.


 Respond to this message   
(Login DavidWaye)
HyperScale Forums


April 17 2012, 4:06 AM 


thanks - will have a look


 Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Posting or replying to messages on Tank Talk requires visitors to register:

  1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server. Off-topic posts will also be removed from the server. Repeat offenders will be blocked from accessing all of HyperScale's Forums.

In addition, "Tank Talk" is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.

free counters