<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Selling a few books directly

April 29 2012 at 12:13 PM
  (Login ssculptor)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 99.51.164.105

Books, etc. for sale.

Book:THE MATILDA INFANTRY TANK IN AUSTRALIAN SERVICE Military Ordnance special Number 13. By Paul Handel 22pp.History, photo illustrations, b/w drawings of details. Measures 8 3/4 inches x 11 inches. Published in 1996 in the USA. $10 I pay Media Mail postage to addresses in the USA.

5 issues: of the magazine FLIGHT JOURNAL Vol 8 2003: Feb., April, August, October & December. CONDITION of these magazines: In general these are in good readable condition but they are NOT in Mint condition. Most are very close to Mint condition but they have been read. You can expect the usual signs of being read, with an occasional small wrinkle or tiny tear on a page. Also, the mailing labels are adhered to the front cover. $5 BUT must be shipped by Parcel Post or Priority.

Book: RUMANIAN ACES OF WORLD WAR 2 by (2003, OSPREY Paperback) ISBN 184176535X measures 9.8 inches by 7.3 inches, 96 pages, VERY well illustrated with photographs and with color profiles that show the colors and markings of the AIRCRAFT that were flown by the ACES of the Rumanian Air Force during World War Two. $10 I pay Media Mail postage to addresses in the USA

Book: HUNGARIAN ACES OF WORLD WAR 2 by Gyorgy Punka (2002, OSPREY Paperback) ISBN 1841764361 measures 9.8 inches by 7.3 inches, 96 pages, VERY well illustrated with photographs and with color profiles that show the colors and markings of the AIRCRAFT that were flown by the ACES of the Hungarian Air Force during World War Two. $10 I pay Media Mail postage to addresses in the USA

Book: CROATIAN ACES OF WORLD WAR 2 by Dragan Savic, Boris Ciglic (2002, OSPREY Paperback) ISBN 1841764353 measures 9.8 inches by 7.3 inches, 96 pages, VERY well illustrated with photographs and with color profiles that show the colors and markings of the AIRCRAFT that were flown by the ACES of the Croatian Air force during World War Two
$10 Buyer pays Media Mail postage to addresses in the USA

Book: ARCHIVE BRISTOL BEAUFIGHTER, by Francis K Mason, History, photo illustrations, color profiles (3 views), List of RAF squadrons that flew the airplane. 24pp, Measures 8 3/4 inches x 11 inches. Published in England. $10 I pay Media Mail postage to addresses in the USA.

Book: ARCHIVE SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE Mk 1, by Peter Moss, History, photographs, color profile, early cannon spitfires identified, Non-standard Mk.1s, Spitfire camouflage and Markings, 24pp.Measures 8 3/4 inches x 11 inches. Published in England. $10 I pay Media Mail postage to addresses in the USA.

Book: MAJOR ARCHIVE AVRO LANCASTER B. Mks 1-111, by Francis K Mason, 28pp.History, photo illustrations, color profiles (3 views), List of RAF squadrons that flew the airplane. Measures 8 3/4 inches x 11 inches. Published in England. $10 I pay Media Mail postage to addresses in the USA.

Book: ARMIES in the LEBANON 1982-84 by Samuel M. Katz, Lee Russell and Samuel Katz (1985, OSPREY Paperback). ISBN 0850456029, measures 9.8 inches by 7.3 inches, 40 pages, VERY well illustrated with photographs and with Color illustrations that depict the UNIFORMS of the opposing forces. $10. Buyer pays Media Mail postage to addresses in the USA.

Book: THE MEXICAN REVOLUTION 1910-20 by Philip Jowett (2006, OSPREY Paperback) ISBN 1841769894, measures 9.8 inches by 7.3 inches, 64 pages, VERY well illustrated with photographs and with Color illustrations that show the various uniforms of the protagonists. A very good history of the conflicts in that period. $10. Buyer pay Media Mail postage to addresses in the USA.

Book: THE AIR FORCE OF THE JAPANESE IMPERIAL NAVY: CARRIER-BASED AIRCRAFT, 1922-1945 (II) by Eduardo Cea(c) 2008 ISBN 9788496935051, measures 11.3 inches by 8 inches, 128 pages, VERY well illustrated with color profiles that show the colors and markings of the aircraft of each ship that carried recon float planes. This book is printed in the ENGLISH language. NEW.This book is part two and covers the OBSERVATION and RECONNAISSANCE FLOAT AIRPLANES carried by the Japanese Imperial Navy's BATTLESHIPS, CRUISERS & SEAPLANE CARRIERS.
$50. I pay Media Mail postage to addresses in the USA.

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. --James Madison

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Selling a few books directly
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Posting or replying to messages on Tank Talk requires visitors to register:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server. Off-topic posts will also be removed from the server. Repeat offenders will be blocked from accessing all of HyperScale's Forums.

In addition, "Tank Talk" is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.

free counters