<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

How much is the 1/35 Testors water tank truck worth?

August 4 2012 at 1:20 PM
Sean  (Login OYOY1)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 99.115.21.169

I have one available but want to be fair on my price.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login rgronovius)
HyperScale Forums

$15-20

August 4 2012, 2:07 PM 

Maybe more if someone really wants it badly. It's been around for ages. It was one of the old Peerless Max kits that Italeri aqcuired. I don't know if Bilek has reissued it; they've reboxed several other former Peerless Max kits in the past 10 years.

RobG

Respond to this message   

(Login djnick66)
HyperScale Forums

it used to come with one of the Peerless truck kits

August 4 2012, 2:46 PM 

At some point I guess Italeri started marketing it by itself. They had a couple of those trailers

Respond to this message   

(Login rgronovius)
HyperScale Forums

He's asking about the truck, not the trailer

August 4 2012, 4:07 PM 

Testors did market the cargo trailer and water trailer together though. I am not sure which truck the water trailer came with. I am pretty sure the CCKW water tank truck was always sold alone.

It was the WC 56 Dodge Staff Car that included the water trailer. Not sure of the cargo trailer, probably one of the BEEPs?

RobG

Respond to this message   

(Login djnick66)
HyperScale Forums

yeah your right

August 5 2012, 4:37 AM 

The tanker truck is fairly rare. I don't think it has been out since Testors had it in the 80s. On the other hand, I am not sure if it has a high demand. If it were a fuel tanker that would be a different story.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - How much is the 1/35 Testors water tank truck worth?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Posting or replying to messages on Tank Talk requires visitors to register:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server. Off-topic posts will also be removed from the server. Repeat offenders will be blocked from accessing all of HyperScale's Forums.

In addition, "Tank Talk" is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.

free counters