Return to Index  

From you that makes an impression on me!! I don't have the talents you do sir,

January 31 2012 at 11:25 AM

(Login BrunoSchielzeth)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 75.7.77.134

Response to Once again-

I am but a humble hack, but I'm glad you like it. I would really love to have this kit to build slowly and properly with all the goodies but that will have to wait. I have a feeling the next version already has a buyer ....... me!! I would love to see either the Musashi or the early Yamato done up with a lot more detail added. It would be totally stunning. There are ships that just deserve more time to build and this was one of them. The kit is fantastic but NO ONE, not even me, can make a truly proper build in only 7 weeks. I came close. Good enough to convince people to buy the kit before it even hit the magazine I guess?

[linked image] Illegitimi non carborundum
In memory of Denis Keegan.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Posting or replying to messages on HyperScale's Forums visitors to register. If you are already registered to post to Plane Talking, your login will work here too. If you do not have a login, please follow these instructions:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Ship Chat is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles on HyperScale. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.

free counters