<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Trumpeter CV-6 USS Enterprise in 1/200 scale announced at NATS-

August 16 2013 at 10:37 PM

(Login witous)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 108.38.201.32

I cancelled my pre-order for the Merit 1/200 Hornet and I will pre order it from Freetime Hobbies. I have no details on what time frame or expected due date. I am sure we will hear more in the next few months.

Mike Witous

S.F.

Visit us at: http://www.meetup.com/TemValModClub/
Temecula Valley Model Club
"Haud Sceptrum, Haud Sentio, Haud Forsit

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login EdKeene)
HyperScale Forums

It's okay to keep a secret.

August 17 2013, 12:49 PM 

I just bought Minicraft's PBM-5A at Hobby Lobby. The Enterprise has been my favorite ship from WWII since I read "The Big E" in the late '50s. Hey, what the Hell, one more that will end up in the stash.

Respond to this message   

(Login Williamshuey)
HyperScale Forums

Personally....

August 17 2013, 3:02 PM 

I'd much rather have her sister ship "Yorktown", CV-5. She was the hard core of the Midway Battle fleet.
I've got Trumpeter's Hornet (CV-8) kit and a resin conversion for that project.

Bill Shuey

This message has been edited by Williamshuey from IP address 96.234.237.143 on Aug 17, 2013 3:03 PM

Respond to this message   

(Login appaloosa69)
HyperScale Forums

1/350 conversion for Hornet

August 18 2013, 8:00 PM 

Is the resin for converting the Hornet to the E or do you have a bow hull replacement for the Hornet. I'd love to get my hands on a resin replacement bow for the 1/350 Hornet.

Respond to this message   

(Login Williamshuey)
HyperScale Forums

I don't know....

August 19 2013, 10:27 PM 

that anyone has had the guts to try to market a corection for Trumpy's messed up Hornet Hull! I've been looking at trying to do it with wood but I may chicken out and do it as a waterline model to get around the problem.
The conversion I have is for the Yorktown!

Bill Shuey

This message has been edited by Williamshuey from IP address 96.234.237.143 on Aug 19, 2013 10:28 PM

Respond to this message   

(Login fyrcaptain)
HyperScale Forums

In the USA

August 19 2013, 8:41 PM 

Spruce brothers had 6 all gone now.....mine should arrive Wednesday

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Trumpeter CV-6 USS Enterprise in 1/200 scale announced at NATS-
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Posting or replying to messages on HyperScale's Forums visitors to register. If you are already registered to post to Plane Talking, your login will work here too. If you do not have a login, please follow these instructions:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Ship Chat is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles on HyperScale. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post for any reason whatsoever.

free counters