Latest News Fan Fiction Episode Guide Years 1 thru 3 Episode Guide Years 4 thru 6 Great Moments
Trivia Quiz Franatical Miscellanous Discussion Board Chat Links

RUNHP Discussion BoardFan Fiction Board Happily Divorced Board Chit Chat!

Return to Index  

Your Stories ROCK!!!!

June 21 2011 at 11:43 PM
  (Login KrisDee)
from IP address 76.111.187.19

Response to Thank you!

Mary Ann,

I have to say, I love ALL your stories. Each one is so intriguing. I especially loved '1978' and 'Studio 54'. The concept was amazing. To give Max and Fran such a history and that they both pushed those memories so far away that it took 20 years for them to resurface, I loved that. THEN...I read 'The Kibbutz'!! OH MY!!! To bring this storyline into such a culmination of the former two. I can only say WOW!!! I loved when Max realized Fran was indeed his '1st' true love. I cannot say enough of your stories and happily suggest them to others on the website. So many authors on RUNHP are fantastic writers. However, you my friend, are one of my all time favorites. I do hope you return and give us some more of your wonderful stories. Perhaps a sequel or two from the previous stories...maybe...'The Kibbutz' for instance happy.gif I would love to see you, Jill and FJS write sequels to your stories. You have given me many hours of enjoyment. I was never a 'reader' so to speak and had always wanted to be. Other than enjoying reading medical books, I could not find anything I was interested in until FanFic. I have read, for several years now, Bonanza FanFic, but when I found this website and was introduced to you and your stories and many other authors here, I was hooked! Thank you for taking the time to write and sharing it with us here on RUNHP. You will never know how much entertainment and enjoyment you have brought.

Dee

Respond to this message   
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Back to The Really Unofficial Nanny Home Page