Glad you can get it going againSeptember 4 2008 at 11:40 PM
Vince (Login MoxiFox)
Response to Thanks for sharing your experiences Vince
At least THAT'S a bonus.
Your router is inside of your computer? Maybe that's part of the problem. It gets and stays pretty warm in there. And if it goes back to default on shut-down, I would assume that its volatile memory is being lost ......... much like what happens if the C-Mos battery goes dead in one's computer. It wouldn't happen to HAVE a small LiIon button battery inside, would it?