Return to Index  

Well so much for behaviour on discussion forums...

September 20 2008 at 2:58 PM

(Login seekingsoftly)
Sufi

Response to Well so much for principles...

when it comes down to it Squeak, you excuse who you want to when there is an obivous disrespect for others and people.

You uphold folks bc you like them not on principle. Bc when it's up to you to denounce willful or bad behaviour by others, you just make excuses for it (or laugh with them because it is someone Squeak hates).

Everybody does it so when a friend does it, (or even you, as shown here) it's glossed over...or at least not something your willing to stand up and say is wrong.

I rest my case, and this is why I'm not impressed with your claims and (indignation about OTHERS bad behaviour and your calling out of the way others or even I behave). Your not very faithful to those principles when it comes to things that happen right in front of you (OR by YOU). That's the test for me. It's easy to talk about principles (or how others act on these sites), how faithful are you (when you are the very one acting like those who mock and scoff at)? Do you actually stand up for truth and principles then?

No, you make excuses for it (or justify it).

Funny how one's own words fit???

hmm.

Respond to this message   
Responses