Return to Index  

You assume

October 20 2008 at 3:05 AM

Vince  (Login MoxiFox)
Von Klumpen

Response to I do?

That your expert sources are correct. Experts and consensus of experts have often proven to be wrong, historically.

While it's true that methodology proves a good many things, there are also things that simply can't be proven one way or another.

As I've asked you several times before (but you've consistently ignored) ... how does one prove that love exists between 2 individuals? How does one go about creating life? What about paranormal experiences people have had? What happens in the process of hypnosis? Why are dreams so absolutely true until one wakes up?

These are some of the areas of life that science doesn't touch ......... and yet they're as "real" as the methodology you endorse.

We may be living in a virtual "box". A virtual machine inside of a computer operating system "thinks" it's real. It communicates with a virtual hard drive, a virtual bios, a virtual video card and a virtual network card and looks as real as any OS on a computer. But ........... it's HOSTED by something it doesn't see or know about. Inside of that virtual machine, all the same rules of "methodology" apply, to get things done.

And as I pointed out, we ALL exercise faith in our lives. We may have different faiths but ....... we NEED faith in order to try things.

Peoples' faith in God is their own operating system. You have faith in Science and that's YOUR operating system.

-Vince

Respond to this message   
Responses