Return to Index  

Having read the thread below

October 20 2008 at 12:46 PM
Julian  (Login Thunder777)
Sufi

I now see what the fuss is all about.

Its actually about my friendship with Gerard.

This seems to have upset a few people, who dont like the fact that I now get on well with Gerard.

The other thing I note is this control issue. Yep, a person who owns a forum DOES have control of it, thats true.

Well, I run a forum, and that means I do have control over it. How I use that control will either be wise and good or not, depending on diferent peoples opinions.

What I CAN assure everyone is that I dont have any control issues. It strikes me that those who continually tell ME how I should or should not run MY forum are the ones who have contol issues.

In my every day life I am demonstrative, outspoken and upfront, which DOES irritate some folks, granted. MOST like me for other characteristics.... as I also show love and care to all, giving when I can, forgiving wrongs done to me, and cheering up those who are down hearted. This is a FACT, and I could produce many people to vouch for my integrity.

OK, so I can be a bit in your face, I am opinionated, I stand firm in my views..... but is that wrong? Yep those saome perople I copuld produce to vouch for my integrity, and my lovingness would also say I can be a bit in your face, and at times argumentative.

If I come over as overly confident, or too opinionated, then it is only ONE aspect of who I am.

On a bad day, when I am in a bad mood, I can serioulsy upset someone, I know that well enough. However, MOST of my time I try hard to be loving and kind to all I meet.

Those who know me well know I am very well read, inteligent, knowledegable, and a loving person.

It seems to me that those who are copmplaining about how I run tjhat forum are simply kicking out against boudasries. These I find, tend to edislike rules altogether, and have an aversio n to any authority figure.

Not my problem, as I can bow to the authoprity of others, when required, even if they are not as smart as me, not as talented as me, or not as right as me!!!

Love Ju

Respond to this message   
Responses