Return to Index  

Beer and makerals

November 10 2008 at 4:54 PM
Sweets  (no login)

An Australian, an Irishman and a Newfie are sitting together in a bar.
They're staring over at a stranger, wondering who he is when suddenly the Irishman exclaims, "Sure, it's Jesus!"
And sure enough, it IS Jesus, calmly nursing a beer. Thrilled to share the same tavern as the Son of God, they sent him over a pint of Guinness, a pint of Fosters and a bottle of Molson Canadian.
Jesus accepted the drinks, smiled over at each of the three men, and drank the pints slowly, one right after the other. After he finished the brews, Jesus got up and approached the trio.
He reached for the hand of the Irishman and shook it, thanking him for the Guinness. When he let go, the Irishman shouted out a cry of amazement. "My God! The arthritis I've had for 30 years of agony is GONE! It's a miracle!"
Jesus then moved over to shake the Aussie's hand, thanking him for the Foster's lager.
As he released his grip, the eyes of the man from Down Under widened in disbelief.
"Strewth mate, the bad back I've had all me life is completely painless! It's a bloody miracle!"
Jesus then approached the Newfie, who knocked over a chair and a table as he frantically scrambled away from the Son of God.
"What's wrong my son? Why do you fear me?" asked Jesus.
The Newfie shouted back, "Fuck Off Jaysus, I'm on Workers Compensation!!"

Aye er eh?

Respond to this message