Return to Index
Interesting isn't it?
January 6 2009 at 4:56 PM
There's a model for that that goes back 50 some years.
Now put the 4 quadrants next to 4 basic modes of thinking (reasoning) and see what happens.
Respond to this message
And we end up with a more accurate model.
- noob on Jan 6, 2009, 5:00 PM
Hmmm, "sitting in judgment"
- Behold on Jan 6, 2009, 5:14 PM
But I tend to think as you do.
- noob on Jan 6, 2009, 5:18 PM
Re: But I tend to think as you do.
- Behold on Jan 6, 2009, 5:52 PM
And that is the rarest of thing these days
- Mondo on Jan 6, 2009, 9:24 PM
By definition, emotional = irrational.
- noob on Jan 6, 2009, 9:29 PM