Return to Index
And we end up with a more accurate model.
January 6 2009 at 5:00 PM
Interesting isn't it?
One that could likely measure a persons effectiveness, success, struggles, personality, etc.
In "their terms", it would be termed "sitting in judgment" of people. The dumbass emotional thinkers.
Respond to this message
Hmmm, "sitting in judgment"
- Behold on Jan 6, 2009, 5:14 PM
But I tend to think as you do.
- noob on Jan 6, 2009, 5:18 PM
Re: But I tend to think as you do.
- Behold on Jan 6, 2009, 5:52 PM
And that is the rarest of thing these days
- Mondo on Jan 6, 2009, 9:24 PM
By definition, emotional = irrational.
- noob on Jan 6, 2009, 9:29 PM