Return to Index  

Re: a lot more to it than that.

January 14 2009 at 12:36 PM
Sandy Ralston  (Login SandyRalston)

Response to a lot more to it than that.

I am not an Obama fan at all. But concerning the church your talking about, what bothered me more than his going there, was his leaving more than anything else. I mean, talk about your fair weather friends that is it. I would have appreciated him much more if he had simply stuck up for them somehow, even saying he didn't agree with everything he said, but that pastor was his friend none the less, rather than to do what he did end up doing, acting like he didn't know what he was saying. After all, was it not governmental change he was telling everyone we needed.

And oh, by the way, I do agree with Behold so far concerning his estimation that he is a lot like those men. But I also hope to heck both of us are dead wrong about what we do believe too, under the circumstances.

But that is just me.

Only by the grace of God go I,

Sandy

"If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God or whether I speak of myself.

He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is IN him." John 7:17-18

This message has been edited by SandyRalston on Jan 14, 2009 12:38 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses