Return to Index  

Yeah, you're clear

January 20 2009 at 5:27 PM
dori  (no login)

Response to Fine, will not yell...

My problem isn't that I only accept right-wing sources.. I feel it is my duty to point out that what folks commonly accept as the truth needs to be based on where that "truth" came from and what the agenda is of the source. Mediamatters.org is a right-winger bashing site. They play loose with the facts. I might agree with you a bit more if there was enough representation from the right-wing view of events in the media, but the right-wing talk radio shows and Fox News are the only right-wing sources as compared to all of the major TV networks, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Today, Good Morning America and a half dozen leading newspapers. The only equal representation is the blogosphere, but even that is tainted because of all the hatered of the right that permeates the news broadcasting. People ask me for facts to back up what I say on the forums and it is hard to do when any search I run has to go past twelve pages of anti-Bush rhetoric before I can get to an objective source. Left-wingers don't accept Fox News as a source any more than I accept the New York Times or MSNBC.

Respond to this message   
Responses