Return to Index  

Yep...He's been in office about one month....

February 14 2009 at 3:26 AM

(Login janeway1111)

Response to "Give Obama a chance." some of his less critical supporters say. Do you?

Mike Rivero might not be as smart as he says he is. He lives in a dream world to say the least. I'm sure Obama would like to do things somewhat differently, but unfortunately, he's got to compromise to some extent. Bush tried to be a dictator happy.gif, but it still didn't work all the time for him.

In the one month Obama has been in office, he has changed a number of things, including undoing some of Bush's policies. Now, stopping wars and fixing the economy isn't something you can change with a wiggle of the nose.

Apparently Mike Rivero likes to rant and rave, but certainly hasn't come up with a detailed quick-fix plan of his own. Until he does, all I'm getting from him is a bunch of hot air. He's got to get his head out of the clouds and realize what it's like to put together an economic plan and still get the support from Congress.

However, I certainly don't completely agree with all of Obama's plans. If fact, I'm glad that he was overruled on the following:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/13/AR2009021303288.html?hpid=topnews

"The stimulus package Congress passed last night imposes new limits on executive compensation that could significantly curb multimillion dollar pay packages on Wall Street and goes much further than restrictions proposed by the Obama administration last week."

Respond to this message   
Responses