Just rememberFebruary 13 2010 at 6:30 PM
Vince (Login MoxiFox)
Response to 2000 Years of Pauline Christianity - Part 5
Paul's main theme was FAITH.
The Gospel Jesus' main theme was BELIEF.
Which "virtue" do you think is more valuable in the long run?
If you were to go work in a Ghetto, trying to get the depressed people to begin to see themselves as valuable human beings, capable of lifting themselves out of their poverty and despair .... which of the above virtues would you focus on?
Would you try to get them all to BELIEVE ... in YOU?
Or would you try to get them to focus on something noble ... and then have FAITH in their ability to align themselves with that noble goal ... and then have FAITH that they COULD do it?
- Belief is the Key - Jackie on Feb 14, 2010, 1:31 AM
- What is it that the church thinks it can provide that God can't? - Jackie on Feb 14, 2010, 9:17 AM
- Oh! Oh! I Know...!! - Pope Reverend I, BV on Feb 14, 2010, 10:01 AM
- Hmmmm... - Jackie on Feb 14, 2010, 2:02 PM
- Hmmmm...? - Pope Reverend I, BV on Feb 16, 2010, 6:31 AM
- Probably - Vince on Feb 15, 2010, 1:13 PM
- But that's the thing - Vince on Feb 14, 2010, 1:45 PM
- Belief by itself is WORTHLESS - QUITTNER on Feb 22, 2010, 10:40 AM