Return to Index  

Another surprising revelation

April 23 2012 at 1:39 PM

Vince  (Login MoxiFox)
Von Klumpen

... well, it was to ME anyway ....

Governments running slush funds for profit? How big? BIGGER THAN the population GDP?

It seems PREPOSTEROUS. THEY keep claiming there's not enough money in the coffers to pay for public commitments ... but in the meantime, they squirrel away taxpayers' money for their own private investment schemes? How could they possibly DO it and why would "everyone" be in on this conspiracy?

Apparently it's "legal" and accounted for but ... accounted for in a SECRET second set of books, under the umbrella of "CAFR" ... Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports.

But when I recalled some of the strange tidbits I've heard ... like ...

-The new Conservative govt. of Canada discovering numerous former Liberal secret slush funds for unknown reasons.

- The Calgary city administration being accused of having a huge slush fund, generated by the supposedly "private" utilities company -ENMAX- running into over a billion dollars worth.

- Provincial MLA's having regular deposits of money put into their personal bank accounts electronically -(all parties, including opposition)- ... and some of these MLA's claiming total ignorance about it because they don't check their bank accounts that often ...

AH-h-h ...

So THAT'S how they keep the scam going? Just put a nice little chunk of "interest" into government members' personal bank accounts and telling them to keep quiet about it if they want those funds to keep trickling in ...

http://www.corbettreport.com/corbett-report-radio-114-the-cafr-swindle/

And ... slide to about 5:25 on the video below, and start watching from there ... if you want to bypass the opening shmaltz.

-Vince

Respond to this message   
Responses