Return to Index  

Yes, that would be nice

May 20 2012 at 1:50 AM
Jackie  (Login BlueJudah)
Sufi

Response to The Moon

There have been 'comments' on various apsects of the Moon trips and landings....

I will try and dig them out. happy.gif

Love
Jackie
happy.gif

Ed Mitchell is a good place to start.

Welcome to Ed Mitchell Apollo 14.com

On January 31, 1971, Navy Captain Dr. Edgar Mitchell embarked on a journey into outer space that resulted in becoming the sixth man to walk on the moon. The Apollo 14 mission was NASA's third manned lunar landing.

This historic journey ended safely nine days later on February 9, 1971. It was an audacious time in the history of mankind. For Mitchell, however, the most extraordinary journey was yet to come.

U.S. astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell was a crew member on board the Apollo 14 mission to the moon in 1971. Mitchell was the sixth man to set foot on the moon in NASA's third manned expedition to the Earth's only natural satellite.

On April 20, 2009, at the conclusion of the fifth annual UFO research convention called the X-Conference, Mitchell reiterated his steadfast belief in extraterrestrial life, saying "Our destiny... is to become a part of the planetary community... to reach out beyond our planet and beyond our solar system to find out what is really going on out there."1

Belief in Extraterrestrials

Since 2008, Mitchell has gained further notoriety for his belief that the Earth has been visited by extraterrestrial life. In a statement at the National Press Club on April 20, 2009, Mitchell told reporters that the storied 1947 Roswell UFO crash had been "confirmed," but was being covered up by U.S. officials.1 "I urge those who are doubtful, read the books, read the lore, start to understand what has really been going on," he said, "because there really is no doubt we are being visited."1

http://www.mahalo.com/edgar-mitchell/

This guy comes under a lot of attacks for his views. Yep, I know. Use discernment. I do. happy.gif

Does he think the moon is man made?
Not sure. I will see if I can find anything.

What was most significant about the lunar voyage was not that man set foot on the Moon but that they set eye on the earth
Norman Cousins ...

What marvels we take for granted...happy.gif

[linked image]

Respond to this message