Return to Index  

Nice one!

May 25 2012 at 12:48 AM
Jackie  (Login BlueJudah)
Sufi

Response to How to Live Unhappily Ever After

You know, as soon as we put the "I want..." into action, I think we cause ourselves extra exertions!

Not to say we we should not aspire to a something, but I see the keys words as "I AM"...

This works for me. I cannot say if it will for others. It's just that I AM wipes away so many frustrations and desires for me and I really do often just look around and say, THANKS for what I have.

Yep, sounds trite but it is true. I just believe IT knows my needs and will provide what is 'necessary'.

Haha...

Having said all that I do play at stuff. I walk down the street like a GODDESS, (walk like an Egyptian happy.gif) I role play - for fun. It is as if ALL I already have, and it comes at the 'right' time.

Who feels great all the time? Its OK to feel down, get stuff out of our system, BUT to get back to Balance soon as we can.

My Secret to getting back to base is all my favourite music and songs. Usually this is a GREAT time for my ehadphones and LOAD music and a dance around! Not a pretty site but I really don'y care! Haha..wink.gif

It's funny rally this tralk of super positiveness. I wonder how much of it really is. We can have a surface positivity, which is OK as a start, but we need to make this a naturalness, which means to keep bringing It on.

Again and again if necessary until we actually alter exisiting mind patterns.

" The facts of life may be, at times, unbearably painful. But the core, the bones of life are generous beyond all reason or belief. Those things which ought to kill us do not. This should be taken as encouragement to continue."

I love this. It really is a Truth. When you really analyse how we have be made to struggle nearly each and every minute in this agenda's life, then we should give ourselves credit for such amazing strnegth and perseverence.
Life at this Moment is a struggle for most. Yet we have learned to still be able to dance and sing despite this.

Don't let the buggers grind you down. DANCE the Dance of Life in spite of them.

Good vibes sounds just like an old hippy type slogan but it is actually quite powerful. Each vibe adds to the Energy Grids. Each counts to the negative or the positive.

Thanks for this, Mondo. I have been 'working with depression' (as you know) this last year or so and I am seeing some good results from the sufferer.
I am lloking at some other stuff from Augustus Burroughs .

"I like flaws and feel more comfortable around people who have them. I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
Augusten Burroughs, Magical Thinking: True Stories

Hah! Jackie Bailey could also have said that!
happy.gif

(Hey! He can be a bit 'in your face', can't he?) happy.gif

It was impossible to escape her. She provided no natural break in the conversation, and she spoke with such intensity that I would have had to abruptly shout "SHUT THE FUCK UP," punch her, and then run away in order to be free.

I have also been 'here'...happy.gifhappy.gif

Love it!

happy.gif

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message