Return to Index  

Re: While everyone is ...

July 14 2012 at 4:13 PM

(Premier Login JustDaveNow)
Sufi

Response to While everyone is ...

I was sort of told a while ago that when I talk like I know what I'm talking about I just end up looking like an asshole. A self-aborbed asshole. That's cool, & I can dig it. Point taken. So I'll be brief, but I did want to finish the thought process.

I'm not much into predictions but I expect to see some things over the next 20 years or so. One is that there's going to be quite a stir originating in both Russia & India, especially the Jain tradition. At some point its going to start becoming apparent that we are not limited to some of what we think are the fundamental laws of our universe. Starvation should disappear as more & more discover that the need for food itself is an illusion. It could be a really fun time. My personal caution is this - there is going to be a strong temptation to kick some ass as the truth comes out about just how extensive the manipulation of our reality has been. Think French revolution

I don't personally think that would be a good idea. They made their bed, I'm pretty sure they'll have their reward. They destroyed mother's house ...

This has been fun happy.gif

Respond to this message