Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Hope you wake up feeling much better, bro
    • Jackie (Login BlueJudah)
      Sufi
      Posted Aug 31, 2008 2:44 AM

It seems to me that we all interpret into words how we each see them. Can there be any other way really.

I think the 'obvious' here, is that we have to look and listen at Everything, all the time and keep ourselves open for receiving. Never to read just the one, or hear just the one, cos 'answers' are all around and seem to be ever evolving themselves.

I tend to look at beings / names / whatever () such as Jesus and Ramtha and Seth and Silver Birch and take what makes sense to me. I also take from the 'known beings (), Alice Bailey, the brilliant Jung, the weird Way of Gurdjieff., etc, and expand my knowledge of Spirit from all possible sources that come my Way.

Then each thing I hear gets taken in and plays it part in my own remembering who Who I Am.

This Way seems to suit me.

And I care not when I see contradictions and what may seem hypocrasies, cos we are all gonna suffer from them cos our understanding will always be somewhat limited until ............well, whenever!

Jackie

We are all of 1 Spirit
      and
      1 Spirit is The All That Is!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address