Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Hey, you guys!!!...:-)
    • Bill (Login PlanoBill)
      Sufi
      Posted Nov 7, 2008 5:08 PM

Pat has posted many good points in the past (IMHO). Bill hangs with many that have read what he has read...BUT...they investigate ALL to the umpteenth order...pat has much to offer he just chooses to speak at the wrong sites, once asked for his email addy (so I could send him off to the GOOD guys)...he was not receptive.

Tis true that pat speaks even funnier than a Bill...tough...tis an art form understanding us strange ones, I don't see you guys picking on a Bill and I would bet you a dime or two that you have wondered about how my brain can still be funk-tioning...:-)

His words about many Mexicans is right from what I know...last job I worked with many, legal and not, verbally treated them like poop and they LOVED me (some said I treated them just like their daddy's did) When offered a Taco I would yell at them that they had best call it a hamburger and bring me some ketchup cause I don't eat beaner crap...sure enough (even the ones that spoke little English), next day burger with ketchup...and respect up the wazzu...funny folks they be :-)

Recognista is a FACT...I donate about 30.00 a week in aluminum cans to someone who participates in such...not because...but because I cannot bring myself to trash the cans.

If'n I was looking to understand the Mexican mind set I would either ask a beaner or ask BelleMere.

nuff said!

luv,
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address