Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Astounding, simply astounding....
    • jabs (Login Jabs1)
      Sufi
      Posted Jan 23, 2009 7:04 AM

...that is my opinion:

QUOTE:Here we have a lawyer with no practical grasp beyond his profession who intends to change your world without either the tools or the skills to accomplish it. Therefore these tasks will be handed over to the very elements that have brought you to where you are today. His chief adviser is an on site representative of a foreign nation which is the greatest enemy your country has beside epidemic ignorance and a childish enthusiasm for magic wands and miracle products. You have my sympathies.

This is an arrogant statement, one based on perception, based on snippets of information gleaned from dubious sources. If indeed this statement could be held as true, then the same could be said of EVERY leader, aspirant of whatever office there is!

We all must put on our pants one leg at a time (unless EXTREMELY athletic and agile happy.gif  ) and begin every one of our journeys in life mostly ill-prepared.

The fact is that right from the beginning of the American Republic, its leaders have been rank amateurs when entering office, but most of them, as in this case, surrounded themselves with people of astuteness and moxie, well versed for the most part in their respective fields of expertise, so as to listen, heed and act upon the sage advise being meted out - such has bee and will be the case in the future, for none of us bipeds with the enlarged brain is yet to be considered omnipotent happy.gif JMHO

If all else fails: Play DEAD
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address