Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Hi Jackie
    • Sandy Ralston (Login SandyRalston)
      Posted Jan 23, 2009 8:40 PM

Glad you did catch it. I cannot imagine what your going thru.

Sometimes I think the parents go thru as much when anything happens with our kids as they do. But of course, in a different way of course.

Although I don't know if I would be concerned about losing her friends so much if you did decide to home school her, as long as she kept in contact with them. As most of the friends that Cody has had were kids that went to public school, even though he never did. Although we have generally lived in a smaller community since he started to school. His meeting them outside in different places. And she can still attend games and other things going on outside of school hours. Plus have them to her house too. The effort may be just a little different for those not in public school than those that are. Also, some schools, depending, allow home schoolers to participate in some activities even though they do not attend public school.

Anyway, am praying that you will know what to do that is best for her. As that is what is more important than anything.

Only by the grace of God go I,
      Sandy
      "If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God or whether I speak of myself.

He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is IN him." John 7:17-18
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address