Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Oh, right, think again.
    • Don (no login)
      Posted May 30, 2010 4:27 PM

[linked image]

Nearly 100 innocents were massacred in Lahore, Pakistan when orthodox members of a religion staged a brutal grenade and suicide assault on two houses of worship full of people who don't believe exactly the way they do. Can you guess the religion?

YEAH that is right Islam. Now you want to argue with people that think Islam and muslims are justified for their evil deeds as they slaughter the innocent?

And YOU do not want to call these Muslims names? Are YOU brain dead or what? I say it is time for war against any one that packs around the Koran thinking it is the word for word perfect, the perfect words of Allah.

I have No problem putting Muslim terrorist necks under our USA military feet, and with a knife to their throat ask them, What is it about being a Muslim Pig Head that you do not understand!

You think name callers are cowards? You should think again, I call Allah and Mohammad nothing pig crap and the Koran nothing but dog poop, and those that follow such teaching must be pig shit. You will agree, given the facts, or go join the other muslim pig butt heads.

Of course that could be you, as shown above being all blown to hell. I bet you would sing a different song with your guts splattered on a wall by a muslim terrorist doing the will of Allah.

Don

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address